Sunday, December 14, 2014

Favorite Bands



This year I have grown to love so many bands! I prefer the rock and metal genre but sometimes others too. Recently i have gotten in My Chemical Romance, which started in 1998. Sadly though they broke up in 2011.  It may be an old band, but it have very good taste! I also got into Sleeping With Sirens and Bring Me The Horizon. I am starting to get into Green Day too. Marilyn Manson is growing on me too!! :D


I really like the songs by MCR from their album "The Black Parade". I also like "Na Na Na" too.
Sleeping with Sirens is awesome as well!!! I have the "Feel" Album already and I love it! I also got a free poster with it! I like the songs "Kick Me", "Helena", and "If You Can't Hang". 

The first song I listened to by Bring me the Horizon was "Sleepwalking". I loved it and I heard more. I heard "Drown" on the radio and I instantly loved it! I also like the "House Of The Wolves", "And The Snakes Start To Sing", and 'Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake".
 Since I have just heard pieces of their songs, I don't know many Green Day songs. 


So far there are two songs I like by Marilyn Manson. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" and "This Is Halloween".

No comments:

Post a Comment