Thursday, April 2, 2015

Piercing Update

So yesterday I got my ears pierced. It almost didn't get done because of ID, verification, etc so I wasn't able to go to the place I wanted. I had to go to the place I had gotten my ears pierced the first time, Piercing Pagoda. The same thing happened there, needed ID or whatever despite not just one but both my parents being there to say its okay. Finally after a long while I was able to get it done.
It hurt a little more than my first lobes probably because they were done separately and not at the same time, and they have never been pierced. On a scale of 1 to 5, these were a 2.
I got the little purple dots to mark where I got them done. Sadly one of them was not aligned to the dot but the good news is my hair is covering that ear so it won't be that evident unless I wear a ponytail or something. 
I also got this cleaner, which was on sale because I had gotten my ears pierced. It is crap. It doesn't work well so I have to resort to another cleaner: Sea salt. This morning I cleaned them with sea salt the way +BreeAnn Barbie does, using q-tips and a mix of sea salt. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywAYrmpSAEw&index=3&list=PLqJ08hND5rkU8YsMzko5xYDdNErjCK9Vv) The piercing hurt a bit when I was moving them but that is typical when you have a new piercing. I tried to get the purple dots of but I couldn't. I think it'll just take a while. I don't want to irritate the piercings too much. 
They are still sore, especially last night when I was sleeping. I have to sleep on one side so it was a bit difficult with the new piercings.
I am happy with the way they turned out. They are tiny titanium studs and compliment my other earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment