Saturday, November 7, 2015

Helix Redone + Future piercings and Tattoos

The first day I got my piercing
Though I was happy to get my helix done back in the end of July, I didn't really like the position of it. It was too low, plus, during work, the back of it got stuck in my hairnet. I decided, rather than get a different type of jewelry in it, I'll just get it redone! I got it done October 28, 2015. The place I got it done at was really nice and the piercer was very cooperative with what i wanted. I got my other helix jewelry back in a little bag. So far its healing well. The other helix hole has faded, though there will always be a tiny dent to where it once was. Barely noticeable though. A helix piercing takes 6 months to a year to fully heal, maybe even longer! It all depends on how well you take care of it.

Triple Spike Helix
I would really like to get more piercings in the future. When I was at warped tour, I saw a person who had three spike helix piercings, equally spaced out, on their upper ear. It looked really cool and I want to get that done on my right ear! I also hope to get the daith (Maybe the heart jewelry) on my left ear as well as tragus, though I am not sure which side. They have really cool jewelry for all of them! I just can't wait til my helix is fully healed.
Daith

I seek to get some sort of tattoo to cover my scars on my left arm. I have a good idea to what I want. It is a feather with tiny birds coming out of it. Because of my depression, I really hope I can get those scars covered with a tattoo that shows me that I have gotten through my depression. Some days are harder than others though.
Unfortunately I won't be able to get any more piercings or tattoos until I move out of my parents' house. It really sucks. But it is what it is.
Tragus

No comments:

Post a Comment