Friday, February 10, 2017

First Tattoo!

Hey guys! So yesterday I finally was able to get my first ever tattoo!

As you can see, I choose a lovely phoenix! It's medium size and goes from the very bottom of my ribs to about the top of my hipbone. I absolutely love it and see why people can get addicted to tattoos!

Later on, once its healed and I get a few touch ups, I will have reds and oranges added to it to add more of a "flare" to it. I can't wait!

Tattoos are not as bad as people say. I worked myself up for nothing! XD
They certainly aren't painless, but taking ibuprofen 20 minutes before getting it done can sure help, especially during shading! Also be sure to breathe. Slow breathes help especially. No matter how bad the pain is, DO NOT hold your breathe! 
At one point, it was quite relaxing, and I felt like I was going to fall asleep! Other parts were very painful, like near the ribs and the hipbone.

I honestly can't wait to get another! That means I must update my tattoo wishlist since it has changed quite a bit! 






Here's an updated picture from this morning after I washed it.

Now, the reason I got it is because the way Phoenixes are. They die and turn to ash, then are reborn into a new Phoenix, completely new and more beautiful than ever.
This is how my life is going now. I'm at the dorms, living on my own,discovering new friends, and am discovering more of who I am. Not only that, but I am also learning how to love myself again.
 This tattoo means so much to me and I will cherish it forever, remembering how I grew, even through the harshness of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment