Sunday, December 10, 2017

Youtube Update


Hey guys, Discorded Soul here. I have some unfortunate news to share.
My second computer, which I received because my last computer had bit the dust, has also been receiving minor problems.
The port where it charges is bent slightly inward, causing the  computer to receive static interference when I plug it in and unplug it. The static can be heard when I plug it in and unplug it. 
As a result, my fan is always going, on full speed, which can't be good for my lil' computer.
It was sent out Friday and hopefully will be back  in about two to three weeks. I hope they resolve the  issue so I can crank out some more videos for you guys!
The positive side is that I will have several pokemon go videos up and ready for you guys after I receive my computer again! 
I am sorry for any inconveniences and hope you still enjoy my videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment