Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Camera Upgrade!

Hey guys! So I have good news!
One of my Christmas presents was an all new camcorder: The Sony HDR-CX405! I really enjoy it so far! The only downside is it needs a MicroSD card, up to 64GB, otherwise it won't work. It doesn't have internal memory.
So I took advantage of the Amazon Gift Cards I recieved as well for Christmas, which I am very grateful of, and ordered a 32GB MicroSD card as well as two extra batteries and a charger, a bag, and a tripod!
This means that I will be able to record videos in a higher quality footage AND will be able to record even better when I make Pokemon GO videos! I will also be able to record my phone screen separate, without the mic recording both the game music and my voice. This means you'll be able to hear me better and I'll have more control over the volume of the game music footage once I edit.
I know it'll be a bit of a wait. I honestly am about to say f*ck it, and go out and buy a MicroSD card. I want to get a feel for my new camera, do some test runs and see how it fully works, before making my first official video.
I hope you guys are anxiously awaiting for some brand new looking Pokemon GO videos, but it'll unfortunately have to wait!
Please keep an eye on my channel for new videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment