Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Perfect Setup

Today, I finally finished my laptop setup for when I scroll through Facebook, shop on Amazon, edit, watch Youtube, etc.
First off, my laptop needed a CD player since it is too thin to have one, and I needed to burn those sweet tunes onto my laptop. Later, the songs from the CDs would be moved onto the micro SD card that is in my phone. I have long awaited the moment where I can listen to my phone music AND music from my CD collection!
I bought it off eBay at a steal, as it was from a warehouse that didn't need any more of them and sold them cheaply. Of course I had to go with DELL, the brand of my computer.
The next item is the keyboard.
This is a new item, but I am loving it already! The Rii keyboard has a backlight, which lights up the keys as well, and is comfortable to type with. It will take a bit to get used to, but I feel I am already adjusting!
I cannot forgot one ofthe most important items to this setup: The 4-Port USB Hub from Anker.
This item was a must, as my laptop only has two USB ports, which sucks! The only downside is that the wire was a bit short, but a spare USB extender fixed that problem quickly! With this, I am able to plug in my wireless mouse and Rii Keyboard!
The very last item for this perfect setup cannot be bought anywhere, as it was hand crafted by my Dad. It's really cool and unique, as it fits my laptop perfectly! It allows the laptop screen to be at such a height that gives proper posture by siting back in the chair. The external keyboard contributes to good posture as well.
I have and plan to add more stickers around the stand, as I can customize it to my own liking.
I hope you guys like this little setup, as I already love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment