Monday, February 1, 2016

3 Month Helix Update!

3 MONTH HELIX UPDATE!


I have had my helix in for a little over 3 months. It has little to no pain but I still must sleep on my opposite side. I don't mind it though.

I have been doing sea salt soaks, rather use H2Ocean. It feels much better when I do them. I just hold the cup over my ear and piercing, and wait about a minute. After I take it off, I move the piercing around to make sure the seasalt gets into it.
I can't wait til it fully heals and I can put in different jewelry. 


Hopefully I'll be able to get new piercings, like the daithe, tragus and the outer conch. i would like to get three in a row.

It is a new piercing I discovered and fell in love with. I would rather do that than the "punk" look with the spikes.
It quite cute and would look great on my right ear.

I'm also considering the belly button piercing, but I'm wavering between yes and no.I might not get it and I might get it. It all depends. You shouldn't get a piercing unless your absolutely sure. Same goes for tattoos. Though piercings may seem temporary, tattoos are not. They are a big decision if you choose to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment