Sunday, February 28, 2016

4 Month Helix Update+ Piercing Wishlist!!

On Friday, I got my helix earring changed after four months. It wasn't healing properly and it needed a stud the rest of the healing period. (I had a hoop before.)
This one is 16 gauge as well, which is the standard size for a helix.
The piercer was not the same one who pierced it. He had the jewelry I needed and was super friendly! He was quick and done!
Even when my credit card wasn't working, he was patient. It ended up not working and he didn't charge me the $5. Super nice of him. 
It was quite sore, almost like a fresh piercing, when it was changed. I'm back to cleaning it every morning and every night with my sea salt solution. It is working, the soreness starting to go away.

I also have thought a lot about some piercings I would like. I decided I don't want the triple outer couch anymore. I have decided upon the industrial. It gives off that "badass" vibe and looks awesome! I would have it done on my left ear. I also would really like the belly button piercing! It looks really cute and has awesome jewelry you can put in it!

The other piercings I still want are tragus and daith; the tragus on my right ear and my daith on my right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment