Monday, May 23, 2016

Tattoo Wishlist!

Here is a list of some of the tattoos I would really love to get as well as their placement.

1. Reincarnate

As you may have guessed from reading my blog, I am a huge fan of Motionless In White. I'm even going to see them at Warped Tour this year! My favorite song by them is Reincarnate. I also love the album as well. The font is pretty cool as well. I also believe in reincarnation so I would not be a "gimmicky" tattoo of a song title. I didn't want lyrics so I have just decided on the word. This will go on my left ankle. It would either be in red or black. I cannot decide right now.This would also be a good first tattoo since it wouldn't be visible at work, but would be visible if I wear shorts and low socks.


2. Feather 

Though originally I wanted a feather with birds flying out, I feel like a feather would be much simpler and better. Though I am not 100% on the color skem, I am hoping it might be a rainbow or watercolor tattoo. This tattoo would go on my wrist. I might even get it on both my wrists. Though this tattoo would be visible, it would be small enough that it shouldn't be a problem. Work places are also changing as society is becoming more and more accepting of tattoos.





3. Skeleton Snake
I received this tattoo idea from the pictures on slides for the song of Army Of Noise by Bullet For My Valentine. It gave me the idea of "Hey, wouldn't it be badass if there was a skeleton snake crawling up and wrapping around one of my legs?" I really liked the idea of it. It would probably be black and grey, since a skeleton isn't just white. I would have it on either my left or right leg. I cannot decide right now. It would most likely only go up to about my knee, depending on how much pain I can handle.



4. Tribal Wolf
I have been a fan of wolves for years! They are just amazing and beautiful creatures! I'd rather go for a simplistic wolf tattoo rather than to go with a complicated portrait. This tattoo would go on my ribs, though I am unsure of which side.


No comments:

Post a Comment