Sunday, May 22, 2016

Another New Band Found!


Hey guys! Sorry its been so long since my last post! I've been busy with college, work, and other life stuff. Anyways, I'm back to write another entry about another band I found about a month ago!

Its called In This Moment. I first heard one of their newer songs, Big Bad Wolf, while listening to the radio. It is on their newest album Black Widow. I then started to look up more of their songs, enjoying the beat of the music as well as the lyrics.

In This Moment is somewhat of an older band, compared to the other music I listen to. They were started in 2005, though they have gone through several changes in band members.
I was actually surprised I hadn't gotten into In This Moment earlier since Maria Brink, the lead vocalist of the band, featured in the song Contemptress with Chris Motionless on Motionless In White's latest album, Reincarnate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vo3c0QjXA4


Though I like a few of their longs on In This Moment's latest album, their previous album, Blood, is my all time favorite one. I have yet to discover more of their songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKjNurbZM











Big Bad Wolf is my all time favorite song because I really like the music video and the sound of it as well as the music video. It was also the first "official" song I heard by them.
                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-qQ_brIsfY







I love how Maria Brinks sings in the band. It is unique because I have never heard a woman sing in screamo. I guess it's just not something we hear everyday.


In This Moment is another strong addition to my collection of ever growing music!












No comments:

Post a Comment