Sunday, October 27, 2013

I decided what to do with my iHome dock...

Today I offically decided that I am going to return my iHome dock, get it refunded, then buy a new cheaper one with the features I need. With the iPL10 ipl10.jpg (800×600)

appicon-free.png (512×512)
Tune-In app
(the one I'm sending) it had too many features(IMO). I didn't need the radio because i could stream the radio with the app called "Tune-In". I also didn't need the charging dock because A.) my iPod wouldn't fit in it with the case I have(OtterBox) and B.) it had a USB port in the back so I felt there was no need for the charging dock 

The new one i want is the iBT22. It has less features but the ones I want. Here is a video of its features and how it sounds.


I am getting this dock at Kohl's when I get the money. I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment