Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pokemon X/Y

Thursday I did a bunch of stuff on Pokemon Y. First off, I beat the 7th gym leader, Olympia. maxresdefault.jpg (1280×720)She was not hard to beat since I had my Tyrantrum that knew Crunch (Plus its ability Big Jaw which makes biting moves more powerful.) After I beat the gym, my rival male-hero-pokemon-x-and-y.jpg (228×274)told me that Team Flare was up to no good and to head to Lumiose City. I flew there (on my Charizard) and went to 'Lysandre's Cafe'. I beat the two Team Flare Grunts there and went through the "secret" back door to Lysandre's Lab. I meandered through, beat some weak Team Flare Grunts, beat the two bosses from the Pokeball factory and the Power Plant, receiving the elevator key from the boss from the Power Plant, and headed back to the elevator at the beginning of the Lab and went in it. I went to B2 and went down all the stairs and met Lysandre and his prisoner. There the prisoner told the story of the King with a pokemon he loved, Floette, 250px-670Floette.png (250×250)who was faced with a horrible Pokemon War that his beloved pokemon fought in. Floette died and the King created a machine to resurrect his pokemon. He managed to resurrect Floette, but the Pokemon Wars still went on. He turned the machine into a weapon and destroyed everything. His pokemon left him and the king became grief stricken and greedy. The story ended and Lysandre left to destroy the world with the ultimate weapon. Next I followed Lysandre and went to his lab maxresdefault.jpg (1280×720) on B3. My rival caught up to me there and I battled Lysandre. Like always, I beat him and I went past him to where the weapon would be activated. I battled a scientist, who I beat, and pressed the blue button. It didn't activate the weapon. The scientist activated it. The ultimate weapon appeared in the middle of the stones in Geosenge Town. Then I go to the highest floor and reach the ultimate weapon's base. (My rival and Shante joined me.) There were a bunch of Team Flare Grunts/ scientists. My rival left to try and slow down Lysandre and Shante fled. Meanwhile I battled all the Team Flare people one by one. After I defeated them all they fled the scene. I approached the ultimate weapon and Shante and my rival return. The cacoon on the ultimate weapon cracks open and i battle Yveltal. yveltal.jpg (300×273)I attacked him twice with Parabolic Charge, leaving 1 HP, and throw a Quick Ball. Caught him the first time! pokemon_pearl_conceptart_DGE0f.jpg (602×600)My rival and Shantee congratulated me and said Lysandre won't be able to use the ultimate weapon now. Suddenly Lysandre appeared, ready for battle. I battled him. He had a mega 'ring' that allowed his Gyrados to mega evolve. I beat him. After the battle, Lysandre said he didn't need Yveltal. The weapon had enough juice left. All of us (Shantee, my rival) rushed out of the lab before the ultimate weapon was hit by itself and collapsed. After it was all over, I continued on my journey with Yveltal in my party.




No comments:

Post a Comment