Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yummy!

This morning I fed my hermit crabs red apple pieces with honey drizzled on it. I think it was a crabapple.
red_delicious_apple.jpg (2223×2223)Right now Charlotte is chowing down on it. Also, while I was feeding them I adjusted things in the tank that my crabbies had knocked down. I had to put the two cork bark pieces upright and the correct spot they were in. While I was putting the 2nd one upright, I saw a large hole that had been dug. It was hidden by the cork bark. Either someone, possibly Google or Mitchell, are molting or someone just wanted do to some digging. I know that Charlotte and Feelix are not molting because, well, Charlotte is eating and Feelix was up on the fake suction cup branch(until I moved him :)). Feelix is still quite purple
I'm also hoping to get some live moss from someone that was on Hermit Crab Association (HCA). They have some moss but its quite old and I want to get them new moss because they like crawling around in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment